- United Arab Emirates and Israel to sign normalization agreement at White House next week
- Israel and the Kingdom of Bahrain to establish ‘full diplomatic relations,’ Trump says
- Palestinians rally against Bahrain-Israel normalisation
- Opinion: Israel’s COVID-19 Tragedy
- Congress questions sale of US residence in Israel to Adelson
- Lebanon’s Hezbollah condemns Bahrain move to normalize Israel ties
- Syrian state media reports Israeli airstrikes near Aleppo
Analysis: These peace deals are unprecedented in modern history. Palestine and Iran both are being isolated further. The Sunni Arab nations aligning with Israel is a major development. It would be getting more press in the US if our country wasn’t going off the rails.